The benefits of buying a new Boat From RT 113 Boat Sales….
- We are not just a Sell and Kick You Down the Road Shop.
- We have a Fully Staffed, Well Trained and Well Qualified Service Facility to support you after the sale.
- Our Service Center can house 8 BIG boats under roof allowing our technicians to work in all conditions.
- We have on staff Four Yamaha Certified Technicians and one is a Master Yamaha technician.
- We send at least three technicians to Yamaha school “Every Year” so we are the
- Most up-to date Yamaha Service Center on ALL of DelMarVa.
- We have a seperate building that serves as our Fiberglass-Gelcoat and Detail Shop.
My advice is, Make sure you are buying from a dealer that can Service You Properly After the Sale is done.
Please note: Due to the volume of new boat sales we do each year, We Only Service Boats We Sell
Check out just some of our certifications below.
RT 113 Boat Sales – Captain Glen
- US Coast Guard Licensed
- US Merchant Marine Officer
- Master of 50 Ton
- Yamaha Key Servicing Dealer
- Yamaha 5 Star Gold Certified Dealer
- Yamaha Master technician Zak Smith on staff
- GARMIN Electronics Certified Installer Dealer
- Optimus Steering Systems Certified
- – Optimus EPS – Optimus 360 – Optimus SeaStation Dealer
- Gelcoat and fiberglass Repairs. Have an insurance claim, no problem.
- Licensed Insurance Damage Appraiser # 1101602 – Glen D. Smith
The Delaware boat buyer and sellers advantage, buy and/or sell your boat tax free!