Thanks for your interest in Rt. 113 Boat Sales our Boat Broker Services - Brokerage Agreement.
Please review the 4 options below and choose what is best for your needs.
There are 3 pages in total
Option 1. We offer a service to value your boat for as little as $45.00.
- Contact us over the Phone (1.302.436.1737) and e-mail (email@example.com) for our valuation services.
- We use NADA guides boat pricing and our experience to recommend a selling price for your boat. Try valuing it yourself here!
Most boats sell for low retail value unless they can be offered with a warranty. A true trade-in value would be somewhere between 35% to 45% below the low retail value of the boat in the NADA guide, plus the cost to prep it for sale.
As a dealer, when we resell a trade-in we are responsible to make sure the boat is in a fully operational condition. Checking compression, spark, fuel system, motor diagnoses, cleanup and taking a test drive are all part of the costs to make your boat ready for resale. We want our used boat customers to be as happy as our new boat customers.
Option 2. We offer our services to help you sell your boat for as little as $350.00.
- We do a market valuation and e-mail the results to you with our recommendation of what price we think the boat will sell for.
- We list your boat online at a powerful internet multi search “Boat Only” site.
- We do an e-mail blast to our database of over 3200 prospective boat buyers.
- For us to do an internet listing, we need you to send us up to 10 photos.
Send us a write up of the details that you can provide including: Year, Make, Model, Motor and what comes with the boat as well as where it is located and how to contact you.
We do the internet placement using our knowledge to present your boat in the best possible way to attack prospective buyers. The boat can stay online for up to six months. (Sorry but no dealer’s listings)
Option 3. We offer a Store & Sell service for late model boats, years 2004 and later.
Please Note: YOU are responsible for maintaining insurance on your boat even while it is in our possession. Our insurance does not cover your boat motor, trailer or any items left on or in the boat. Initial here that YOU UNDERSTAND X_____
- We offer a pickup service for your boat if needed.
- We offer pre-sale prep for your boat if needed.
We do everything that is listed under Option 2 in addition to the following
- We will place a sign on your boat so prospective buyers can see your boats information.
- We will qualify prospective prospects, present you the offer and if you accept, we will take them for the test drive. Get the deal done and guarantee you get “Good Money” for your used boat.
The fees for this service is $150.00 including for internet placement and 6 months of storage. This fee is non-refundable.
Our commission for selling your boat is 10% of the selling price with a $1500.00 minimum (boats up to 20 feet on their own trailer), $2,000 minimum (25 and under on their own trailer). NOTE: Boat not on their own trailer will incur additional cost related to blocking and unblocking.
You pay any additional cost required to make ready for sale and any other related cost. (Stuff we need to fix and or check out prior to us listing your boat, demo rides etc.... Also our service technician will perform an inspection on all brokered boats prior to listing. The fees for this service is 1.0 to 1.5 hours at $109 per with a $100 minimum of labor. On the water test drive, usually $125 to $175.)
- We also charge a one dollar a foot monthly cleaning fee and first time cleaning may cost more.
- Example: For a 21 foot boat you will see a monthly fee of $21.00. Clean Boats sell much faster then dirty boats.
- Please note that if your boat has a loan pending then the fees may be higher.
- Boats without a trailer will have additional fees. Please call for details.
When you're buying a “NEW” boat from us and we are selling your boat for you, here is what is different: We will cap our commission at $1,500 for boats up to 20 feet, and $2,500 for up to 25 feet plus and cost related to the sale. All must be on their own trailer Boats without a trailer will have additional fees.
Option 4. Google it
Add a google campaign and an Internet Push to get your boat a great deal more exposure for as little as $3 a day. We have shipped boats all over the US including Ohio, Texas, Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, and many other states, often for more money than selling locally.
Agreement between RT 113 Boat Sales and Seller of Boat
Make ___________________ Model ____________ Model Year __________
Motor make, HP and Model Year _____________________________ Trailer Make, Model and Year ________________________
Select Option(s) Option 1 ____ Option 2 ____ Option 3 ____ Option 4 ____ Date ___ / ___ / _______
I accept the terms of the options I have selected above and understand only My insurance covers the my boat and that you do not provide any insurance coverage at any time and that you RT 113 Boat Sales is not responsible for any loss and/or related injury of any kind.
My insurance coverage is with ____________________________________ and is active and coverage is good through ____/ ____/ _____
Print Name _________________________________________ Sign Name ____________________________________________
Seller Contact Info
E-Mail address _____________________________________________________________
Agreed upon list price: $_________________________________
Lowest amount you are willing to sell the boat for (before commission's, internet listing fees, and cost related to making the boat ready for sale): $______________________________
What are you including in the sale (life jackets, coast guard equipment, covers, bimini, electronics models):
Thanks for the interest and I hope to see you on the bay someday, Rt. 113 Boat Sales - 302-436-1737 www.RT113BOATSALES.net